Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Senior Final




I learned so many technical skills in ecom.I improved my communication drastically.
I learned that collaboration is the most important thing i can use in a creative career.
Leadership has taught me that the best way to convey your idea for a film is to take initiative be assertive towards your idea. I used project management to be efficient in every ecom project in all my four years.My greatest strength in ecom would be my originality, but i struggle with leadership and organization.
I hope to be a commanding writer and director one day and i continue to grow my collaborative, organizational, and creative skills daily.


For projects this year i made a Commercial, PSA, Music Video, Short Film and Documentary. I directed all of my projects. This was the first year where i felt like i let myself trust my crews and do my job, direct. I let sound handle sound, DP take care of the camera and the editors make their edit. Obviously overseeing it all, but in the past i’ve been a controller director stressed from all the pressure. This is why now i am so adamant about collaboration. It is a directors job to create a film their proud of but also to allow crew members to grow and express themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment